This is a non-exempt/hourly position. Non-exempt employees categorized as Full-time generally work 37.5 hours per week.
Summary: Under the direction of the Visa Supervisor, resolves complex and non-routine Visa-related inquiries and issues, which involves research and knowledge of all related products, policies, procedures, and regulations. Participates in the daily operations of the Visa department.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the following essential functions.
- Resolves complex and non-routine Visa related customer service and system related inquiries and issues, which involves research and knowledge of all related products, policies, procedures, regulations and systems.
- May process new credit and debit card applications.
- May be required to write operational procedures.
- Accepts and processes address changes, replacement card requests, name changes and all related account maintenance.
- Recognizes fraudulent transactions by analyzing cardholder account and transaction history. May discuss account activity with cardholders regarding potential fraud.
- May accept and process Visa transaction disputes in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- May be required to calculate interest for a credit card or deposit account.
- All other reasonable duties as assigned.