This is a non-exempt/hourly position. Non-exempt employees categorized as Full-time generally work 37.5 hours per week.
Summary: Balances and replenishes Interactive Teller Machines (ITMs) throughout the branch network.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the following essential functions.
• Travels locally on a daily basis to service assigned Interactive Teller Machines (ITMs) throughout the branch network. Adapts to changes in assigned route and/or duties.
• Coordinates with retail branch staff to replenish cash, restocks machine supplies, and retrieves deposits.
• Reconciles and performs settlement activities for assigned ITMs. Identifies, researches, and corrects discrepancies. Escalates unresolved issues and ensures the resolution of the problems.
• Follows security procedures and remains alert to suspicious activity.
• Works on a deadline to complete assigned tasks.
• Frequently operates a company vehicle for local travel.
• All other reasonable duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
• Strong computer skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
• Strong attention to detail;
• 1 year of prior ATM balancing or equivalent experience;
• Effective verbal and written communication skills;
• Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record.
Requirements for performing Essential Functions:
On the job the employee may physically be required to bend, sit, squat, stand, walk, climb, push/pull, reach above shoulder level, use finger movements, handle objects (manual dexterity), and/or carry/lift loads up to 50lbs. The company requires any item weighing over 50 lbs to be lifted or moved by more than one worker (“team lift”), or by using appropriate equipment. On the job the employee must mentally be able to read/comprehend, write, perform calculations, communicate orally, reason, analyze, and be around moving machinery and excessive noise. The position requires good eyesight and hearing, and frequent operation of a motorized vehicle.
West Suburban Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.