Summary: Responsible for the overall management, strategic roadmap, profitability, regulatory compliance and success of digital banking products, including, but not limited to: online banking, mobile banking, digital wallet, telebanking, and online customer engagement portals.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the following essential functions.
• Formulates and directs the product strategy, planning, development and implementation of new products and product enhancements for online and mobile banking as well as other digital platforms and services.
• Collaborates with various business units, including but not limited to, Retail, Lending, Cash Management, Marketing, and Compliance, and vendors to define the product vision, gather and prioritize product and customer requirements, and deliver solutions.
• Works closely with vendors and internal stakeholders to ensure that quality, compliance, revenue, and customer satisfaction goals are met.
• Collaborates with other product owners, marketing, and vendor or market resources, on digital product promotion strategy. Ensures customer-facing business units are trained to cross-sell and support retail digital products.
• Analyzes product and feature use and performance within the retail customer base, and identifies opportunities for product enhancement. Reviews and modifies existing products to maximize profitability and meet customer needs.
• Conducts and maintains an industry assessment that provides detailed insights into the competitive landscape and best practices.
• Reviews new developments in the market, and evaluates opportunities to expand digital banking product line. Develops business cases for product opportunities and executes approved initiatives
• Creates and maintains current product and service documentation. Documentation includes, but is not limited to, training requirements, business flows and topology diagrams.
• Collaborates with VP of Information Systems on security features and requirements in support of applicable risk assessments and to ensure compliance to FFIEC guidelines.
• Provides support to internal business units for the resolution of production issues. Ensures customer notification is considered as part of the problem resolution.
• Participates on project teams and ensures product goals are supported and reached. Ensures customer notifications are designed and issued as necessary.
• All other reasonable duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
• Strong computer skills. Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Visio;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• 5-10 years of digital banking product, or other relevant experience, required. Working knowledge of bank operations, products and services, and transaction systems.
• Strong quantitative, analytical and creative thinking skills.
• Project leadership experience.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
Requirements for performing Essential Functions:
On the job, the employee may physically be required to bend, sit, stand, walk, push/pull, use finger movements, and handle objects (manual dexterity). On the job, the employee must mentally be able to read/comprehend, write, perform calculations, communicate orally, reason, and analyze.