This is a non-exempt/hourly position. Non-exempt employees categorized as full-time generally work 37.5 hours per week.
Summary: Performs a variety of clerical or administrative functions within the commercial loan office.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the following essential functions.
• Assists in marketing correspondence to customers/prospects, assist with organized events
• Composes memos/other correspondence from dictation/other sources.
• Prepares daily/monthly reports and information for CLO, CCO, Credit Manager including loan officer production reports and new DDA report
• Maintain/update CreditQuest workflow platform, including maintenance and linking relationships
• Track/monitor reporting and covenant requirements for participation/syndication portfolio
• Utilize Salesforce for marketing/establishing new relationships
• Complete Executive Loan Committee minutes monthly
• Initiate wire transfers and account transfers for customers
• Assist Loan Operations, when needed
• Files correspondence and other records.
• All other reasonable duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
• Strong verbal and written communication skills;
• Ability to multitask and prioritize workload. Strong organizational skills;
• Minimum 2 years experience in an office required;
• High school diploma or equivalent.
Preferred Education and Experience:
• Trained in Microsoft Office Suite.
Requirements for performing Essential Functions:
On the job the employee may physically be required to bend, sit, walk, use finger movements, and handle objects (manual dexterity). On the job the employee must mentally be able to read/comprehend, write, perform calculations, communicate orally, reason, and analyze.