This is a non-exempt/hourly position. Non-exempt employees categorized as Full Time generally work 37.5 hours per week.
Summary: Manages and builds relationships with key commercial banking clients; providing outstanding customer service and support related to commercial loan, deposit, cash management service, and account operation functions. Researches & resolves moderately complex to complex customer issues and requests.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the following essential functions.
• Manages relationships with key commercial banking clients; providing outstanding customer service and support related to commercial loan, deposit, cash management service, and account operation functions.
• Researches & resolves moderately complex to complex customer issues and requests.
• Conducts customer courtesy calls for the purpose of relationship building and identifying cross-sell opportunities.
• Supports Commercial Loan Officers with loan closings and the subsequent monitoring, which includes managing both credit and collateral exceptions.
• Coordinates loan documentation process between lenders and commercial loan operations; reviews documentation for compliance with underwriting guidelines and policies.
• Handles special projects as necessary.
• All other reasonable duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
• Strong computer skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills;
• Minimum 3 years of Commercial Loan Administration experience;
• Exceptional relationship building and customer service skills;
• Bachelor’s degree in a related area or equivalent work experience
Preferred Education and Experience:
• Familiarity with various lending dynamics, including commercial, commercial real estate, and participations
Requirements for performing Essential Functions:
On the job the employee may physically be required to kneel, bend, sit, stand, walk, reach above shoulder level, use finger movements, and/or handle objects (manual dexterity). On the job the employee must mentally be able to read/comprehend, write, perform calculations, communicate orally, reason, and analyze.